FIRST, CHECK THIS OUT!

this job

this job, was first planned to just a filling, to support my life here in Jakarta while looking for a more serious job with a career, to just be a stepping stone for.. well.. six months at most.. but now, despite of me continuously looking for a replacement, i have magically transported to the future, two years, i have stayed in this job for two years! dammit!

good points about this job are;
1. i'm familiar with it;
2. it's short, which is just less than 12 hours, which is comfortable
3. I haven't found the better one, so yeah it's slightly okay..

negative points about this job are:
1. there's no career.
2. no increase of knowledge
3. no future
4. no development whatsoever.

so despite all the good things, the bad things are just vital and severe, what's familiarity with no career? what's comforts with no future, and heck i'm wasting my time here..

i'm fighting, struggling to get a better one, but what if i grow on this job, what if it's going to take a longer time, and what if the outcome doesn't go out as it is supposed to according to my ideal, what if i failed? no guarantee for a success in keep trying..

i can say that despite my sucky working life, i've got the prettiest gal fren..

but not until recently..

I realized a scary point in this relationship; while i see this job as a curse, she sees me like my job, the one which supposed to be a fling for several months. She grew on me, linger even longer, a careless indecision which is doomed to be regretted. While i see myself making these lists, she too probably making the exact list about me..

damn..

so what's ur decision now beb?

0 kritikan: