FIRST, CHECK THIS OUT!

stupid random things in my life no one but me should ever read

-hmm, i just received comment from my ex's sister in frenster telling me to get the fuck away, i guess that's as far the okay break up story goes-though i have made contacts to those borrowing my books, no clue on when they'll ever return them to me.. i miss those books, the smell of old papers..-we did it guys! 31 hours non stop jazz concert was a success! my band played the nine o'clock in the morning successfully! Calamary trio rocks!-i wish there's future to calamary..i desperately hope so-mother recently urged me not to continue looking for visa for Germany..she couldn't handle the possibility of a year apart, i wish she'd chosen to have more kids-short paragraphs!short paragraphs!-there's a possibility of a brand new office computers, keep my fingers crosses-itachi's dead.. what a character, a better after life scenario has been written for you dude-missing the value of friendships.. where are you guys..-i love my girlfriend, hope this one lasts-just bought a water bottle, huge, no more thirsty hours-no matter how good you are, you are never any good-bass playing!so good to be able to play bass once in a while-just gone to Bone the other day, plan to have a custom made fretless bass, hope things worked okay-though some may think i forgot, i still wished being included as Notturno's crew in Malaka Strait Jazz Festival, guess those trying really hard should be prioritized, Teguh you're a lucky man-just got two Flim and the BB's cds, havent listen to them all-i hope mom is okay, miss her so-i'm going to sister's boarding house after this, giving her my camera, love her so-it's ten o'clock and i'm still at the office-you try and try and one day you'll fly away from me-got a translation job, but never heard of it anymore, let's hope for it-life is a funny thing isn't it?-should call shinta and asked her how's she doin-called arun once in a while, he's in tangerang-i hope ridwan is enjoying his married life, he looked like a happy husband the last time, so long friend-calling arun as we speak-hope botak get through good with his life, and find someone good-missing bali so much-arun's probably asleep, trying to call pipim-don't know who else to call if this one failed, no one answers, it's almost 11-friends are hard to find, and how they're easy to go..-gambatte!-

2 kritikan:

Anonymous said...

Fuck dude! you called me at 11 pm. i already drifted to the land of dreams, my man. please try to call me on a reasonable hours hehehehe

I am here for you my friend, thinking of you too, i just fear i may disturb you in the middle of your work. if you need me, just send me text and i'll call you.

-Pipim

cumi laut said...

hehe u're right, worry not my comrade, I guess it was one of those lonely moments..

great to know u care hehe

-me-