FIRST, CHECK THIS OUT!

The Ass Hole Copy Editor Of Sunday

wohoho I guess I was rude..

Before hearing more protests, because I kindda feel this article entitled 'Jazz made easy or complicated - your choice' this Sunday makes me look bad and stupid, I'd like to clear out things I initially said and straighten out the mess (es)

1. the caption, "..share insights about improvisation," is a lame joke, everybody whose there knew, nothing about improvisation was ever mentioned, it sounded cool but not factual.

2. the opening paragraph, "and jazz is a word to define music which reaches for just that." well, for those not understanding what the copy editor was trying to say, me neither. Mine was simply "and jazz is a word that cannot easily be described."

3. the entire second paragraph, what I have in mind was, if you ask someone 'do you like jazz?', would be similar in idea as asking someone 'do you like poultry?'. Because poultry range from all types of ducks to chicken, asking 'do you like chicken?' would be different, get it? the ending is stupid; in both cases? wow..

4. and because he/she completely messed up the the start, the continuity turned out to have no sense; 'explained the similarities?' do you actually think these jazzers talked about chicken?

5. the paragraph about Beben is completely messed up! both in grammatical and sense; I wonder how much the paper is paying for this guy/gal..

6. No link between the second sentence of the beatles paragraph with the beatles, so what the heck is wrong with your head? if Benny said there's a link between the beatles music with the fusion scene at the seventies, let him say it; it's his statement anyways!

7. ',while other who did not appreciated the arrangements and solos,' nice wording heh?

8. and the final paragraph.. that AH even change my closing! i can't believe it. If I have to write corrections every time the sunday paper comes out...

...

0 kritikan: