FIRST, CHECK THIS OUT!

i don't like the drugs but the drugs like me..

the idea behind this one is to present some guys who got literally tormented by drug usages, with a woman feeling trapped between them without nothing she can do..

the skull at the back kindda refers to the drug's name, which is 'merdeka' or freedom after the war, it wore an Indonesian flag as a symbol..

Bang Jo came up to me two days ago and said the punk really looked like the guy on 'the cry,' I kindda have the vision of the painting while drawing, as Mtv addict -or at least once when i was just a kid- it's hard not to have that painting image when you spell the term 'excellent composition of colors and lights,'

so there..




a colleague asked me why I keep doing this job for Sunday without getting paid, I said; at least I could update my blog with something..

0 kritikan: