FIRST, CHECK THIS OUT!

the search for the perfect earphone continues



well..

just like what happens almost every six months, my dbE earphone broke again after the fifth purchase. What makes it worse is that this particular earphone broke after only about four months or so, which is shitty..

I have to say that it's quite stupid if people don't learn why the same earphone continue to break within a course of owning five now, and I've got a pretty good analysis, or hypothesis, why this shit keeps having the right dongle stop making sound.

it was always with the same preceding action, which is plugging it into a stupid laptop or computer.. blah even my speaker system has its right side muting on me..

anyways, this particular earphone was jacked in a laptop on one lazy afternoon, simply because I need to hear Obama's stupid debate, about taxation, health and insurance for the americans that has absolutely nothing to do with me, my well being or concern..

to cut the story short, I was then flew to Bali where I forgot my ipod charger, hence forcing me to hear music from my phone, which was the reason why the previous same earphone broke in the first place: the 3.5mm jack wasn't gold plated, which the different edges on the jack input, as the phone obviously require another strip for mic, mess up the earphone's jack sensitivity.. I'm talking about the previous same earphone.. which should be easy enough to fix, but my beautiful wife just had to throw it away in one of her 'cleaning up the room' endeavor..

and on to this same earphone, in the present time, right before the right side just stopped screaming, it's frequency was noticeably louder, almost hurting my head, which is weird as the phone wouldn't normally produce such loud noise..

and when I made a quick tour to the bathroom, it just stopped working.

so what is this dbE in ear headphone I'm talking about..


 

0 kritikan: