FIRST, CHECK THIS OUT!

goofing around seriously



done back in the hey days when notturno was still alive and kicking -not that they aren't now, I just lost track of them.

the idea is to put the trio in a combination of anthropomorphic imagery possessed by each of its members (or is it the other way around?)

I think I did good with both pianist and bass player, but failed flat with the drummer. I did say that I kindda notched up his level of cool in this work, which is anthropomorphic in its own, whatever the exact meaning of the word..

anyways, the first image was done on paper with pen, the second one is done with the always dependable photoshop.

colors are not really my strength, in addition they said they were planning on using the image on T-shirts, which explains the limitation to power colors (as in power trio).

I have one of those things called dissatisfiedbysecondlook kindda thing where I will stop and think how some images I did simply suck and will need to be redone.. this is one of those things.. but heck, I don't have 36 hours in a day like I don't have extra pair of hands..

0 kritikan: