FIRST, CHECK THIS OUT!

Some Skunk Funk Indeed

amidst the piling works for my new magazine, I stumbled upon this blog by a guy whose apparently related to both Michael and Randy Brecker.

two of them are awesome, and Michael Brecker, if you haven't realized it from my previous blog -not that you care I suppose-, will remain my personal hero.

in this particular page, he talked about the memories of his uncles, including how they are as persons with real personalities -and not just random mutherfuckas (as Miles put it) who can nail the hardest licks and patterns.

here's a picture of boogiewoogieflu and Michael, his uncle, my hero


funny how I got stumbled on his blog. I was googling about Michael the other day, finally getting some shots about his Pilgrimage sessions on his page -though lack parts where he's actually saying anything-, and finally reaching the part of his memorial service, where supposedly James Taylor said to the attendees that Michael Brecker had saved his life, literally..

that's the phrase I was googling today, though it brought me nowhere. but as fate does -if you're dramatic enough to call finding a page on the world wide web a fate- this brought me to Boogiewoogieflu's blog instead, particularly to his reminiscing-type page.

I remember how I cried profusely upon learning of Michael's death back in the day, previously contacting a webpage responsible of finding him a bone donor -from Indonesia.

well..

since the departure of my mother, leaving for a better place up there, through a long tunneling road which access door is actually located down there, I made a promise that no death will worth any tear from my eyes, unless it happens to families who are greatly close to me.

so there..

but the thing that amuses me was how he's got a catch phrase under his blog.
the phrase says

this blog kills fascists

and it has successfully inspired me to put somewhat different -as I don't really understand the meaning, as in real meaning, of fascists- but similar -as in trying to exclamate my principles in life- catch phrase..

and will do so pretty soon.

0 kritikan: