FIRST, CHECK THIS OUT!

this is the reason why I'm going to get myself the new fiesta :p



unfortunately, the green version is not available in this part of the world. according to a source from Ford, they decided to go with orange, the color of the skuishy fruit known for the phrase 'bad orange', as their trade mark color as slimy green was already taken by yet another competitor. that's right, I'm talking about the exterior marvel yet interior blah mazda2.

so I'm getting the red one instead,


hmm.. even the above picture don't do it justice, as the one available here had to experience various downgrades to be able to fit into the price-range, the below image is more like it (pay attention to the rims and the plastics)


that's right, it's the 1.4 litre engine version instead of the 1.6 litre version. I was hoping that I might be able to do something about it to make it less boring, partially inspired by steeda's rendition of the focus, into something like this,


because steeda's rendition of the fiesta was a bit, well in my narrow minded oppinion, boring


steeda's original idea on the fiesta was, despite its awesomeness, a bit less spectacular than its focus, but the one on display is even worse, though it still looks awesome on the average's standards of cool looking cars :p

anyways, I'd be more than happy if I can turn it into something like this


wait, what?

0 kritikan: