FIRST, CHECK THIS OUT!

starting anew

this piece has sunflowers and naked women in it, since I don't recommend obscenity, a woman with huge tits should suffice



I’ve got mixed feelings

About starting anew, everything’s change but nothing is truly forgotten, so they say.

One will need to heavily edit this.

As far as life goes, people leaves as other come. As far as life goes, we leave as other fill our position and us into theirs. To put things into perspective, I’m so in need of a breath of fresh air, and that sense of accomplishment, instead of that dull fulfilling-a-task depression.

And so, here’s the big finale that leads to a possible rambling, I decided to quit my job, one that had given me the buff, and go to find another, to fill the seat that another had left, so to speak.

That position, as I pessimistically believe, will drag the boredom out of me big time, but all is for the good-old green-thing.

It’s always about the good-old green-thing.

Or at least a huge percentage of it… the rest was, as I have come to notice, was the breaking free from that overwhelming sense of no appreciation, revenge, to the state of staleness and being stuck within a worm hole, in between worlds where we’re being tossed back and forth in such hideous manner that gives us massive headache and stomach ulcer, among others.

As I write this, the days that count are slow and yet too fast to dissipate, painstakingly, and I’m running out of hours.

I had left too many responsibilities that are need to be dealt with pronto, thanks to my procrastinating habit. Quite a mouthful, but the definition of the word, or my habit, in that sense, is that I tend to put things on hold until it’s too late, or just a bit too late, preferring to do useless things instead of actually doing the things that I need to do, not a very smart things to do actually.

Anyways, in less than a week, I will not be in this desk, doing those things I do, traveling distant places to write stupid travel articles anymore. I deliberately chose to sit in a completely contrasting environment, one that is filled with smoke with literally smarter people talking about smart stuff that I sometimes have no idea about.

Not a very smart thing to do actually.

But this had to be done. If my mom was still there, she will keep me on my track, telling me to do things accordingly and go home to spend the rest of the time in between with her.

Sounds like the smartest thing now…

Anyways, we matured, and at this very moment, I don’t feel like there’s anything in this godforsaken place that will hold me. Professional-wise, I have done all I could and the door in front of me just won’t open. The key was made but wasn’t handed to me because of the good-old green-thing. I have also learnt not to take friendship personal, which is the wisest thing I’ve done, pragmatically.

It’s not that everything started to fall into a major fuck up in this place I held dear, it’s just too sad that in turn, it has nothing else to offer me.

Except, of course, delusions, false expectancy of hopes and a locked door with the key toyed in front of me. Come to think of it, if the door is actually opened, I don’t think I’ll find naked women running around like stupid in a beautiful garden of sunflowers and grapefruits.

The nature of dream is to be pursued, and not to wait for to come true.

I guess, bottom line is, I’m just too tired of waiting, and decided to go ahead with whatever I front of me instead… I hope that’s smarter than being chained to this stupid place in a stalemate.

well, once again, walk away and move on. like past experiences, you will see a lot clearer after you've kept your distance, and you're usually stand corrected.

2 kritikan:

Ghonuk said...

you left the company that has disappointed you, but you are telling me to apply there...hahahaha...geez Aud. Don't you think that there's a huge chance for me to get stuck there also, in the same situation as you've had, just as before you decided to go.

I've learned that no company is perfect for its employees. There will always be things that suck.

It will only change when we become one of the shareholders.

For us who want to make big bucks, to run our own business is the simplest answer. have to admit though that it's hard to start.

cumi laut said...

heh heh, well, anything better is better right?

I suppose if you finally get into the position I'm in, you would have actually spent three years in such a wonderful company that really care about your welfare, your comfortable working environment and such and such, a company that gives you as much as freedom to arrange your own time with no one telling you the deadline or what time you must return during lunch our (yes I know).

It was only after three years that they decided to put me in two desks, double my work with a single salary and not giving me the promotion I was promised even after.. well nine months..

But I won't run into such issues if I was not working my ass off, not receiving any promotion and pretty much settle with overseas travels to countries I otherwise wouldn't dream of visiting (shanghai and nz)

But then again, I have to work my ass off, I have to get promoted, and I have to advance.. that's just the nature of me (bragging hahaha)