FIRST, CHECK THIS OUT!

buy (cool) T-shirts, help others

My brother Dimas -his dad was the second son of my grandmother in which my mom was the seventh daughter, godspeed mom- set up this website where he sells T-shirts online with words of wisdom in it..

I can't help but ponder at how cool the idea was. Who wouldn't want a shirt with their preferred quotations packed in awesome design at affordable price?!

the best thing is, he claimed to donate 100 percent - I like putting 100 percent instead of 'all', for me it feels to have a greater depth of valuation to it, I guess, or is it just me?- to charity!

and this is the next best thing, in order to convince you that he's actually donating all of the profit, he will give a periodical financial reports on the website to visibly show which places are receiving the donations, how much they receive, and what are they using the donations for.

I'm lost for words..

I have always believe that it requires one hell of courage, utmost determination and unbelievably kind heart to be able to do stuff that my brother is doing. It apparently takes ingenuity too..

I have always thought that suddenly the world is a less interesting place after my mom's departure, I guess life has its own sparks..

kudos to my bro and these are some of his cool T-Shirts,





0 kritikan: