FIRST, CHECK THIS OUT!

parenthood and yup, there's absolutely something wrong with me




I hate to say it, but besides real sad stories with details of other people being left alone and then cried, well, heartlessly, screaming possibly, sobs continuously, put it simply, moving pictures of people feeling extremely sad, that and the death of Michael Jackson, or other great musicians I adore, now that I mentioned it, I always have these profound mmm.. well empathy, or simply grieve on parenthood..

well.. not exactly..

in a way I'm easily moved by it, yup that's the term..

I mean how crazy is suddenly bursting into tears and laughter at the same time after a sight at a big board commercial with the face of an ordinary man, nothing special, with words like

"today, trying to get daughter to preschool"
"tomorrow, entering daughter to Yale"

that is just sick

until now I realized that the simplest sentence to bring me into tears, and not just down, but literally water in my eyes is

"and father, do you understand, what it is you mean to me.."

(shit)

(breathe..)

I just stumbled upon this blog, and I couldn't read it any further, for proper's sake..
well.. just want to share that, not going to make or find conclusion whatsoever..

0 kritikan: