FIRST, CHECK THIS OUT!

stuff lost


btw the biggest thing in my life throughout the year is probably happening.

D90 got stolen, plus tele lens, some money and two hardisks, forcing me to move out from the old boarding house pronto, the place that I like so much and have inhibited for three years now.

The new place is air conditioned, not very well vent, has got histories of things stolen and cost almost twice the previous one..

I hate it

but hey, you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you might find you get what you need!

or so they say.. you can force it, but it will drive you craazyyy...

anyways, I've got some loan from koperasi to get a D90 as replacement. This is secret, but as personal revenge, I really want to get me a D700 or 5d Mark II sometimes in the future, Insya Allah,

And because I don't really like talking about bad stuff happening to me, that woul be all and bug off

godspeed

0 kritikan: