FIRST, CHECK THIS OUT!

desperately

desperately
is the only way he knows how to love

he can pretend
like the mountain
or hold himself swift from afar
but that would be a pretend

cos desperately
is the only way he knows how to love

if it failed
and it will
he can always pretend
but will you love yourself when you're not yourself?


desperately
is the only way i know how to love

and desperate acts
is the only acts I can figure
yet, no matter how pity is desperation
it is the fingers of these hands

please understand that 'crave not'
is an urge to stop loving

so leave if you should
and let his candle burned


in desperation
I'd probably do the same




------------------------------------------------------------------------------
puisi yang tiba2 ada di kepala gue.. sekitar 6 bulan lalu, yup.. it's about Irma, the one I so adore and admire (artinya sama ga si?) and love at that time.. love? I don't know anymore, but yeah, she was one of the nicest 'almost' i've ever had in this life, her along with several other that stick to my head

but pretty much talks about me haha!

0 kritikan: