FIRST, CHECK THIS OUT!

so tired

Feels like making no progress,
I don't feel like making any progress..

worse, I don't feel like having anyone to talk about it, what's to talk about?

life scares the hell out of me, especially with all the future plans unreached without enough finance, everything is so burdening and while I somehow refused to take that burden, I don't feel like doing anything that will get me closer to the condition,

I'm sooo dead.

I've tried, but probably not in the right track, I just don't know what else to do, everything was so clear and certain in my life before and now that uncertainty becomes certain, or that the negative certainties are all that appear to happen..

hey postpone that thing, relax, you've got a time machine..

damn.. live days longer I wish..

0 kritikan: