FIRST, CHECK THIS OUT!

past present and future tense

nobe, I'm not going to talk about grammar.

It's funny that though I hide this blog from everyone I know, I feel like longing for readers, people who could offer me third party perspectives.. but you know, I thank god that I don't have one anyways.. so let's open up the big secret!!

I'm and alien..





It's so tiring to be me.. (the opening curhat sentence, you would grow to avoid people with this sentence as an opening.. they're usually boring, have a very low self esteem, and just love taking you along with them in a swaying down trip in the hole.. saaad.)

but honest, I have somewhat grown into an ignorant, people who really think that nothing really matters except somethings that really matters, which are not that many, trust me..

and it's getting worse, I wouldn't think Jakarta is a dangerous city until I got mugged myself, or would I think that something is important until I get it and lose it..

there is really nothing in my head, and I hate it.

but in one part it's amazing, you wouldn't know how easy it is for me to stay un-focussed, or stay focus at thing that i think is amazing, and lose it in the next split second, well not that soon, but hehe..

isn't funny how the same matter underwent by everyone in the face of this universe is just as easy to be adopted as mine?

anyways.. quit complaining..


I plan to make this a blog a house for my thoughts, and thus I plan to expel everything I have ever written someplace else.. isn't neat?

hmm.. other difficulties for me would than be to talk about simple things that usual people would talk about , like troubles at the office, what happen on the way home today, how I met a stray cat on my way to the garden to water the plant, hah! that is so not me..

I live in box, dormant, waiting to grow old..

I'm loosing it..

and everything else was a mark up

0 kritikan: